Report a Concern

The Clay County Highway Department maintains roads, bridges, signs, etc. for the unincorporated areas in which the County has possession and control.

Within a City Limit: To report a concern about a road within city limits, please contact the public works department for that city. Cities in Clay County include Avondale, Birmingham, Claycomo, Excelsior Estates, Excelsior Springs, Gladstone, Glenaire, Holt, Kansas City, Kearney, Lawson, Liberty, Missouri City, Mosby, North Kansas City, Oaks, Oakwood Park, Oakwood, Paradise, Pleasant Valley, Prathersville, Randolph, and Smithville.

Highway/Interstate: To report a road concern for a lettered highway, a numbered highway, or an interstate road, please contact MoDOT.

Neighboring Counties: To report a rural road concern in neighboring counties, please contact the public works department for that county. Neighboring counties are Clinton County, Jackson County, Platte County, Ray County.

Unincorporated/Rural Areas of the County: To report a road concern for a location in rural Clay County, complete the form below. In the Service Location field, include a description of the road concern.

The map shown here is an approximate representation of the Clay County Highway Department's jurisdiction.


Clay County Highway Home