Home Occupation Permit

Certain business uses on residentially zoned property are allowed in Clay County with the application for a Home Occupation (HO) Permit from the Clay County Planning & Zoning Department.  More information on HO Permits can be found under Section 151-6.3 (C) of the Clay County Land Development Code ("LDC").

Please contact the Clay County Planning & Zoning Department at (816) 407-3380 or E-mail if you need more information.

Clay County, Mo.

Contact Us

Planning & Zoning
234 W. Shrader
Suite C
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Phone: (816) 407-3380
Fax: (816) 407-3381

E-mail Planning and Zoning