CLAY COUNTY BICENTENNIAL COMMISSION
NOTICES & EVENTS
A Clay County Bicentennial endorsement includes:
- Your project, program, or event posted on the Clay County website calendar.
- Permission to use the Clay County Bicentennial logo.
- Promotion on any Clay County Tourism and/or other social media platforms.
- Event listing in the official Bicentennial program/booklet
To be considered for a Clay County Bicentennial Commission endorsement, the applicant must show that the proposed project, program, or event meets the criteria outlined below.
- Relevant to the mission to advise the Clay County Commission on Bicentennial specific celebrations and to further efforts to honor Clay County, its rich history and heritage.
- Open to the public and as accessible as practical.
- Funding and operations of the project, program, or event are self-supporting.
Applications may be submitted electronically using the form below.
Applications will be reviewed on the fifteenth of every month, with endorsed projects, programs, and events announced by the fifteenth of the following month. If additional time for review is needed, the applicant will be notified. Approval or denial of any application will be made at the discretion of the Clay County Bicentennial Commission from the recommendation of the Clay County Bicentennial Commission’s Events Sub-committee.
For more info please contact:
Katie Steele Danner, Bicentennial Commission Chair
The Bicentennial photo contest featuring our mascot CLAY has officially started! This photo contest is hosted by the Courier Tribune and is active on their website until the end of October 2022.
The first two winners will be randomly selected before the end of May with 2 additional winners selected each month through October 2022. Monthly winners will receive a $50 Visa gift card and the grand prize of $200 will be awarded at the end of the contest.
Help Celebrate CLAY's birthday by participating in this fun photo contest. Stop by one of the host locations to capture a selfie with CLAY or pickup your own CLAY to take along on your Clay County adventures.
Click here to enter the: Photo contest