What is my property zoned?

Clay County Planning and Zoning can only see the zoning of properties in Unincorporated Clay County.  If you live in the city you will need to contact the city in which you reside.  You can find the zoning of property in Unincorporated Clay County by searching the Clay County Assessor's Parcel Map or by calling or emailing our office.

Show All Answers

1. What is my property zoned?
2. I want to divide my property, what do I need to do?
3. How long does the subdivision process take?
4. Can I have a second home on my property?
5. How may animals can I have?