Home Occupation Permit

Certain business uses on the residentially zoned property are allowed in Clay County with the application for a Home Occupation (HO) Permit (PDF) from the Clay County Planning and Zoning Department. More information on HO Permits can be found under Section 151-6.3 (C) of the Clay County Land Development Code ("LDC") (PDF).

Please Email Clay County Planning and Zoning Department or call 816-407-3380 if you need more information.